If you are looking for individualized help with your food choices and nutrition, try one of these resources below. Use our Food Resource Map to find a site near you.
Boynton Nutrition Services
Boynton Health offers nutrition services for students, staff and faculty. Meet with registered dietitians for a nutrition consultation to help you set goals and maintain a healthy diet.
- Schedule appointments by calling (612) 625-3222 or visiting the online Patient Portal.
- East Bank: 410 Church St. S.E.
- St. Paul: 1420 Eckles Avenue
- No out-of-pocket cost if you pay the Student Services Fee.
Boynton - Eating Disorder Referral Services
If you have an active eating disorder, you will be referred to local eating disorder specialty clinic in the Twin Cities, including Melrose Institute and The Emily Program. Eating disorder treatment for students on the Student Health Benefits insurance plan will be covered through Melrose Institute.
Check out our Food Resource Map to find a clinic near you.
Student Nutrition Advocacy Collaborative (SNAC)
Talk about your current eating habits, get answers to your nutrition questions, and set collaborative goals with a peer educator during your nutrition check up.
- Schedule appointments online.
- Appointments held at the East Bank Boynton (410 Church St. S.E.).